[GNC] Accounting for GST in Australia

Alan Hopkins hoppo52 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 05:23:13 EDT 2021

   Hi Nathan
   Are you using GnuCash to generate your bills & invoices?  If not, when
   making entries directly into your accounts you won't see the GST
   automatically.  When entering invoices & bills you need to check the
   Taxable? & Tax Included? columns
   Otherwise, when making direct entries to your accounts you need to use
   "Splits" and add the GST manually.
   The above may not be clear but once we know more about how you are
   attempting to do things we might be able to help.
   Cheers
   Alan