[GNC] I didn't like the dark theme. How to force using the default theme ?

marozsas miguel at rozsas.eng.br
Sat Jun 5 07:15:54 EDT 2021

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t27813/Screenshot_20210605_080029.png>
Hi there !
I'm using KDE with Breeze-Dark.
However, GnuCash in this dark theme displays a black foreground text on
black background . Impossible to read.
If I change KDE's default theme to something like Breeze, GnuCash displays
selected text as white foreground text on blue background, which is the
default and it is nice.
I would keep Breeze-Dark as the desktop's default theme but I need to fix
this weird choice of black text on black background in selections.
Alternatively, appliyng a light theme to whole gnucash is acceptable.
I've tried to add to .config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini the following, without any
change:
gtk-application-prefer-dark-theme=false
gtk-theme-name=breeze-twilight