[GNC] WHY ARE THERE "IMBALANCE ENTRIES" AT ALL ?? JUST CURIOUS

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Thu Jun 3 11:27:56 EDT 2021

Maybe because for those new to GNC, like myself, it's not a very
intuitive process and is easy to screw up.
After two months I still muck it up from time to time especially when
I'm trying to modify a duplicated transaction that has splits.
I'm not complaining but providing an explanation to your "I don't see
why we continue to beat upon this subject" comment.

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous