[GNC] Question about Profit-Loss Report

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Tue Jun 1 03:42:12 EDT 2021

All very understandable. It has always intrigued me how accountants deal
with 'late payments' i.e. bills paid after the close of the year. If I
understand the discussion, ongoing (accrual based) businesses are always
behind when it comes to an analysis of the state of play, unless all
invoices are paid within the accounting period? Is that why a cash based
spreadsheet is needed?

Isn't it possible in GNU to 'clear' an entry when the amount is paid?
Then it will appear in the reconciliation?

Just a question, I don't want to drag out the discussion.